The Intergraph Synergy Subscriber Program is a complete support solution
for in-house application development and implementation of geospatial
projects by your internal team. Any company, governmental agency, or department
with at least one license of any GeoMedia product under a regular maintenance
contract may become a member of the Subscriber Program. Subscribers are
better equipped to face the critical challenges of internal project implementation
and maintenance, including technology innovation cycles, adoption of emerging
geoinformation standards and IT standards, enterprise IT integration pressures,
and labor market pressures with regard to their high-profile employee
The program supports members throughout the entire lifecycle of geospatial
project implementation, including:
- Technology and standards information for project planning
- Client/Server and Web-based projects
- Initial online training resources for new software analysts and developers
- Certification for software development professionals
- Continuous education across all levels
- Discussion forum for sharing problems and ideas
- Discounted e-mail-based support desk for critical issues
- TechNet access for regularly updated white papers and
can join the Intergraph Synergy Subscriber Program?
Any GeoMedia customer (either a company or an individual) with at least
one license of any GeoMedia product that is under a regular maintenance
are the benefits of the Intergraph Synergy Subscriber Program?
are the requirements of becoming an Intergraph Synergy Subscriber Program?
- At least one regular license of any GeoMedia
product that is under a current maintenance contract.
much does it cost to join the Intergraph Synergy Subscriber Program?
do I become an Intergraph Synergy Subscriber Program?
Intergraph reserves the right, at its
sole discretion, to approve or reject any application for membership -
company, individual, or educational.